- Our sign up campaign for AA2As Full Employability Support package continues for host unis and colleges for next academic year. So far we have 11 hosts signed up but are working hard to bring onboard more institutions across England
- Call for applications from Creatives will be start in August, when application packs should be available to request directly from host institutions. For more info on our hosts for 2021-22, please visit their individual listsings from our Current Colleges webpage. Pages will be updated as we get further details.
- Our video to promote AA2As employability to unis and colleges is now complete - watch our promo video for unis here
- Image albums - it's not too late to add images to your AA2A webpage. We're always looking for 'pic of the week' images and artists and student reps to profile in our newsletters. It's so important for us to be able to show existing and prospective host unis (as well as our funders) what artists get out of placements. Blogs about your work, any interaction with students, talks, workshops etc. as well as image albums really help us to do this.
- Stay in touch by joining AA2A Engage, our free membership group of 190+ alumni artists. Emails have been sent out to current artists but if you're a past artists and would like to join, please get in touch
- Our Spring Newsletter is out. If you've not had chance to read it yet you can find it on our website If you'd like us to send you a copy in the future, please join our mailing list
- Lastly, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have good things going on … any profiles or articles about you, exhibitions, events etc. you may have coming up. When we can, we like to promote these via our social media pages and in our newsletters
As always, any problems with anything please drop us a line.
Wendy and Gill (AA2A Team)