- For many of you (unless you've agreed an extension) you'll have finished or will be about to finish your AA2A placement. Thank you for being part of AA2A this year, we sincerely hope that you've found your time at your host uni productive and rewarding
- We've just launched our sign up campaign for host universities for next academic year, so are working hard to bring onboard institutions across England. Our list of hosts for 2019-20 will be available by the end of July
- Stay in touch by joining AA2A Engage, our free membership group of 180+ alumni artists. Emails have been sent out to current artists but if you're a past artists and would like to join, please get in touch
- Many thanks to both AA2A Engage Artist Susan Gough for hosting a studio visit for York St John students, and to AA2A Student Rep Natasha Alexander for organising this. Read Sue's blog about the visit here
- AA2A Artists Evaluation (Part 2) - please can all current artists complete this by 14th June
- AA2A Artists Evaluation (Part 1) - for the few current artists who've not completed Part 1 (sent out in January) please can you do this asap
- We're thrilled to say that Uni of Central Lancashire's 2017-18 AA2A Artist Helen Cammock, who won the Max Mara Prize for Women in 2018, has been shortlisted for the Turner Prize 2019
- AA2A's Environmental Summer: Call for AA2A artists past and present Contact us if your work relates to climate change and associated environmental themes, and you're interested in being featured in our themed social media campaign during July, Aug and Sept
- Spring Newsletter If you'd like a copy of this please, join our mailing list
- Lastly, please do let us know at email@example.com if you have good things going on … any profiles or articles about you, exhibitions, events etc. you may have coming up. When we can, we like to promote these via our social media pages.
As always, any problems with anything please drop us a line.
All the best - Wendy and Gill (AA2A Team)