- Our sign up campaign for AA2A Digital has started for host universities for next academic year, so we're working hard to bring onboard institutions across England.
- Our video to promote AA2A to unis and colleges is now complete - featuring AA2A artists and designer-makers, watch our promo video for unis below. A huge thank you to all those who contributed through audio and video footage, as well as Axisweb for putting this together for us.
- Call for video footage - to celebrate our 21st we've been gathering video footage from our current and past artists and designer-makers of them working in uni studios and workshops. A huge thank you to those of you who have sent us images and footage so far. If you have any content you'd like us to consider for this please do send to us at email@example.com
- Image albums - it's not too late to add images to your AA2A webpage. We're always looking for 'pic of the week' images and artists and student reps to profile in our newsletters. It's so important for us to be able to show existing and prospective host unis (as well as our funders) what artists get out of placements. Blogs about your work, any interaction with students, talks, workshops etc. as well as image albums really help us to do this.
- Stay in touch by joining AA2A Engage, our free membership group of 190+ alumni artists. Emails have been sent out to current artists but if you're a past artists and would like to join, please get in touch
- Our Spring Newsletter is now out. If you've not had chance to read it yet you can find it on our website If you'd like us to send you a copy in the future, please join our mailing list
- Working from home - we'd love to hear about what you've been doing creatively during the last couple of months, so please do let us know by tagging us into your social media posts (Twitter - @aa2aproject, Instagram - @aa2aproject #aa2aproject #aa2aresidency #aa2a, FB - @aa2apage)
- Lastly, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have good things going on … any profiles or articles about you, exhibitions, events etc. you may have coming up. When we can, we like to promote these via our social media pages and in our newsletters
As always, any problems with anything please drop us a line.
Wendy and Gill (AA2A Team)